- We obtain personal information from you directly, from your transactions with us, and from third parties such as state motor vehicle departments.
- We do not collect personally-identifying information from you when you visit our Web site or online services unless you affirmatively provide it to us.
- We do not allow third parties to collect personally-identifying information from your computer or mobile device when you visit our Web site or use our online services.
- We will not sell your information to third parties.
- Any third parties who perform services for us are required to safeguard any customer information and may only use it in connection with performing those services.
- We extensively secure and limit access to your information.
- We protect information about potential, current, and former policyholders.
The Information We Collect
Non-public personally identifiable information (“Information”) is information that identifies you and is not available to the general public. The following sections tell you more about how and when we collect your Information.
Information We Obtain From You
During the quoting or application processes you may give us Information such as your:
– phone number
– email address
– Social Security number
– driver’s license number
– date of birth
If you gave us your email address, TIO RICO TE AYUDA INSURANCE may use it from time to time to notify you of such things as new services, special offers, or to confirm transactions. If you do not wish to be contacted by email for non-policy related communications, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions at the bottom of any TIO RICO TE AYUDA INSURANCE email you receive.
Information From Third Parties
We may receive Information about you from consumer reporting agencies, which provide us with motor vehicle reports, claim reports, and/or credit information where permitted by law. When you ask for a rate quotation, we may obtain credit information if permitted by applicable state law.
Our sales and service representatives do not have access to the details of your credit information. Other companies who view your credit report will not see the TIO RICO TE AYUDA INSURANCE inquiry. It will be visible only to you. Our inquiry will not affect your credit score or credit rating. If you commit to purchase a policy with TIO RICO TE AYUDA INSURANCE, we will also confirm your motor vehicle record and claims history. As permitted by law, we may also review your motor vehicle record, claims history, and/or credit information in connection with any renewal.
The Information We Disclose
Information about our customers or former customers will only be disclosed as permitted or required by law. Information about you that has been collected is maintained in your policy and/or claims records.
We use this Information to process and service your policy; to settle claims; with your consent; or as directed by you. We may also disclose it to persons or organizations as necessary to perform transactions you request or authorize.
Information about our former customers and about individuals who have obtained quotes from us is safeguarded to the same extent as Information about our current policyholders.
Following are some examples of how we may disclose Information:
- We must exchange Information about you with our agents, investigators, appraisers, attorneys, and other persons who are or will become involved in processing your application and servicing your policy or any claims you may make.
When you are involved in a claim, policy information is provided to adjusters and the businesses that will repair your vehicle.
- We may share Information with persons or organizations that we have determined need the Information to perform a business, professional, or insurance function for us. These include businesses that help us with administrative functions. If the law in your state permits, we may share Information with financial institutions with which we have a joint-marketing agreement. All of these entities are obligated to keep the Information that we provide to them confidential and to use the Information only for the purpose for which the Information was provided.
- Information may be provided to organizations conducting actuarial research or audits. In this case, you will not be individually identified in any research report. The organization must agree not to redisclose the Information and the Information will be returned to us or destroyed when it is no longer needed.
We may also share your Information for other permitted purposes, including:
- with another insurance company if you are involved in an accident with their insured
with our reinsurers
- with insurance-support organizations that detect and prevent fraud
- with medical professionals or institutions in order to verify coverage or conduct operations or services audits
- with state insurance departments or other governmental or law enforcement authorities if required by law or to protect our legal interests or in cases of suspected fraud or illegal activities
- if ordered by a subpoena, search warrant or other court order
Confidentiality and Security
We restrict access to your Information to employees who we have determined need it in order to provide products or services to you. We train our employees to safeguard customer information, and we require them to sign confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements. We maintain strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Information from unauthorized access by third parties.
Your Security is Important
Additional Information for Our Internet Users
We continuously improve Tio Rico Te Ayuda Insurance.com. We are interested in how visitors use our website, what they like and dislike, and where they have problems. We may gather data on how users navigate our site so we can make Tio Rico Te Ayuda Insurance.com an easy place to do business. Our tools may gather data such as what browser a person uses or even what pages are most popular.